FOTO “Go Topless Day”: in corteo con il seno nudo a New York

« Older   Newer »

If I close my eyes I see the Devil's smile!

Group
    Fan
    NAN Points
    +134

Status
    Anonymous
    National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-6-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Phoenix, Arizona, U.S – MEGAN ERBE, left, and JENNA DUFFY lead a march of topless women and men in Phoenix. About 40 people marched through central Phoenix Sunday to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have. The Phoenix demonstration was a part of a national Topless Day of Protest. Phoenix prohibits women from going topless in public so protesters, women and men, covered their nipples and areolas with tape. The men did it to show solidarity with the women marchers.

National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-3-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Los Angeles, California (CA, United States – Topless women and men march to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have during the National Go Topless Protest Day at Venice Beach on Sunday, August 26, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Credit Image: © Ringo Chiu/ZUMAPRESS.com)

National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-5-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Los Angeles, California (CA, United States – Topless women and men march to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have during the National Go Topless Protest Day at Venice Beach on Sunday, August 26, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-7-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Los Angeles, California (CA, United States – Topless women and men march to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have during the National Go Topless Protest Day at Venice Beach on Sunday, August 26, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-4-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Phoenix, Arizona, U.S – JENNA DUFFY, left, and KELLY CAYE lead a march of topless women and men in Phoenix. About 40 people marched through central Phoenix Sunday to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have. The Phoenix demonstration was a part of a national Topless Day of Protest. Phoenix prohibits women from going topless in public so protesters, women and men, covered their nipples and areolas with tape. The men did it to show solidarity with the women marchers. (Credit Image: © Jack Kurtz/ZUMAPRESS.com)

National-Go-Topless-Day-2012-2-500x400
    CITAZIONE
    A ug. 26, 2012 – Phoenix, Arizona, U.S – A woman’s painted and taped breasts at a topless protest in Phoenix. About 40 people marched through central Phoenix Sunday to call for a constitutional amendment to give women the same right to go shirtless in public that men have. The Phoenix demonstration was a part of a national Topless Day of Protest. Phoenix prohibits women from going topless in public so protesters, women and men, covered their nipples and areolas with tape. The men did it to show solidarity with the women marchers.

NEW YORK – Le strade di New York, domenica 26 agosto sono state invase da un corteo di donne in topless. Il seno nudo è stato esibito per la Giornata Internazionale del Topless, la cui data è concisa con il Women’s Equality Day, che celebra la legge che accorda il diritto di voto alle donne.

La leader della manifestazione Karen Heaven ha spiegato: “Vogliamo eliminare l’aspetto sessuale di questa parte del corpo femminile per rivendicare pari diritti per le donne. Ci stiamo solo battendo per il rispetto della Costituzione”. Per questo si mostra il seno, che nella legge degli Stati Uniti è considerato reato e può portare anche ad un fermo di 48 ore.

2. Aly Chiman77

User deleted

Hello there, My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at forumcommunity.net promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are updating our do-follow broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. If you may be interested in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks, Aly

1 replies since 28/8/2012, 22:11   1913 views